|By Marketwired .||
|February 7, 2013 09:00 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 02/07/13 -- PremierEquityReports.com the U.S. leader in equity reports, offers quality reports to investors looking for the most undervalued companies in the market. Premier Equity Reports provides its subscribers with timely information and exclusive analysis on U.S. companies with substantial upside potential. Premier Equity Reports is the #1 free financial newsletter in the small cap arena and today announces Blue Calypso Inc. (OTCQB: BCYP) as a top social media play for 2013.
Today, large companies are becoming their own media networks, disseminating digital content to their millions of email subscribers, Facebook fans, Twitter followers, etc. Social Media and mobile delivery have created the single largest opportunity for companies to immediately leverage their marketing assets.
Blue Calypso Inc. (OTCQB: BCYP) is a social media company that helps companies cultivate, activate and monetize their social media presence. Blue Calypso's patented technology facilitates digital content delivery across multiple social media channels and tracks performance through robust analytics. Brand content, such as promotions and offers, are loaded on the Blue Calypso network and delivered to clients' customers and followers. These advocates then personalize the message, and with one click, share to their social media followers.
With Blue Calypso's technology, companies are stretching their marketing dollars much further than ever before. Current customers are rewarded for passing on a company's message and content. Essentially, it's free marketing. Their patented technology is where the true value lies. It enables companies to leverage customer relationships through social media channels and mobile delivery. The focus is on brand loyalty and rewards. The clients' customers who share the content are rewarded with brand points, discounts, or other incentives.
Blue Calypso (OTCQB: BCYP) has a client portfolio of 30 Blue Chip companies including Ford, Oreo, and Travelocity. Those three were just recently attained in Q4 2012. But what could be even more exciting for this social media company is the pending lawsuits it has filed against Groupon, Living Social, Yelp, and Four Square. If the court rules in their favor, Blue Calypso could be rewarded with a large monetary compensation that could drastically increase the appeal of their balance sheet. Blue Calypso would also be able to speed up additional patent applications which have already been put in motion.
Digital advertising spend in the U.S. is expected to reach $41 billion this year. And recommendations by friends and family are more valued than traditional advertising by a 70% to 30% margin. Someone is more likely to buy a product because a friend recommends it than if they see an ad in a magazine, commercial on television, or receive an email advertisement. The future of advertising seems to be falling right into Blue Calypso's lap.
PremierEquityReports.com strongly urges investors to research Blue Calypso (OTCQB: BCYP).
Premier Equity Reports also offers a FREE text message alert service to ensure that you receive all alerts. Using your mobile phone, simply text "reports" to 63566.
Keep a close eye on this company and sign up to www.PremierEquityReports.com to receive full, comprehensive reports.
Sign Up Now and find out why thousands have joined already!
Disclosure: PremierEquityReports.com is not a registered investment advisor and nothing contained in any materials should be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell securities. Investors should always conduct their own due diligence with any potential investment. Premier Equity Reports is a wholly owned entity of Equities Awareness Group LLC. Equities Awareness Group LLC has been compensated fifty thousand dollars by Blue Calypso for marketing awareness on Blue Calypso. Please read our report and visit our website, for complete risks and disclosures.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1