|By Marketwired .||
|February 7, 2013 09:00 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 02/07/13 -- PremierEquityReports.com, the U.S. leader in equity reports, offers quality reports to investors looking for the most undervalued companies in the market. Premier Equity Reports provides its subscribers with timely information and exclusive analysis on U.S. companies with substantial upside potential. Premier Equity Reports is the #1 free financial newsletter in the small cap arena and today issues a report on Massive Dynamics Inc. (OTCQB: MSSD).
Click here - www.PremierEquityReports.com
Massive Dynamics (OTCQB: MSSD) is a leading-edge designer, developer, and manufacturer of accessories and equipment for Apple, Android and PC devices as well as long range wireless technology. And their consumer base continues to grow.
Analysts at Gartner, Inc. reported that 821 million smart devices were sold worldwide in 2012 and expect sales to rise to 1.2 billion devices in 2013. In 2012, smart devices accounted for 70% of the total devices sold in 2012. With every smart device purchased, Massive Dynamics stands to capture another customer. Ms. Milanesi said, "In 2016, two-thirds of the mobile workforce will own a smartphone, and 40% of the workforce will be mobile." Businesses purchased about 13 million tablet units in 2012 and are expected to more than triple to 53 million by 2016.
The smart device market is exploding. As of today, the estimated global population is 7.064 billion. If 1.2 billion smart devices are sold in 2013, that's about 17% of the total world population! Massive Dynamics (OTCQB: MSSD) manufactures accessories for Apple, Google Android, and Microsoft devices. These three companies account for about 81% of the total global smartphone market!
To take full advantage of the growing demand for smart device accessories, Massive Dynamics has recently launched an e-commerce website, www.cocoblueusa.com. The first product offered on the site is the new iPhone 5 Battery Pack. The ergonomically designed battery pack effectively doubles the useful battery life of the popular Apple iPhone 5 while serving as a stylish protective case. The battery life of a new iPhone is typically about 40 hours while under moderate use of a variety of features. However, constant use of more resource-intensive features can drain the battery in as little as four hours.
Massive Dynamics' stylish accessories not only appeal to the eye but address main issues and complaints that many smart device customers have regarding the original products from Apple, Google Android, and Microsoft. President, Oscar Hines, stated, "The launch of the e-commerce website and the acceptance of pre-orders for the new iPhone 5 battery pack make for a big day and a big week for Massive Dynamics. More exciting products are in the works and in various stages of development. We are pleased with the progress, and look forward to offering the public many new and exciting innovations through our e-commerce website in the near future."
PremierEquityReports.com strongly urges you to research Massive Dynamics Inc. (OTCQB: MSSD).
Premier Equity Reports also offers a FREE text message alert service to ensure that you receive all alerts. Using your mobile phone, simply text "reports" to 63566.
Keep a close eye on these companies and sign up to www.PremierEquityReports.com to receive full, comprehensive reports.
Sign Up Now and find out why thousands have joined already!
Disclosure: PremierEquityReports.com is not a registered investment advisor and nothing contained in any materials should be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell securities. Investors should always conduct their own due diligence with any potential investment. Premier Equity Reports is a wholly owned entity of Equities Awareness Group LLC. Equities Awareness Group LLC has been compensated up to fifty thousand dollars for marketing awareness on Massive Dynamics, Inc. Please read our report and visit our website, for complete risks and disclosures.
201-917-5934 ext. 153
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1