|By Marketwired .||
|February 7, 2013 01:02 PM EST||
GENEVA, SWITZERLAND -- (Marketwire) -- 02/07/13 -- EasyMed Services Inc. (CNSX:EZM)(PINKSHEETS:EMYSF)(MUN:EY6) (www.EasyMedMobile.com) today announced that the Dow Chemical Company has signed for a trial of the International Medical Passport for its executive staff in France.
The International Medical Passport is viewed as an excellent added-value benefit for the company's executives, particularly considering the company's customers in 160 countries. The trial will be implemented as a first step to allow staff to securely download their medical files on to their smartphones.
Dow was originally conceived in 1890 by Herbert H. Dow and now consists of an industry-leading portfolio of specialty chemical, advanced materials, agrosciences and plastics businesses, delivering a broad range of technology-based products and solutions. The company works with customers in approximately 160 countries in high growth sectors such as electronics, water, energy, coatings and agriculture.
Mr. Tejinder Sahota, CEO of EasyMed Services said, "After having signed up Chanel, we are very pleased to be able to secure the Dow Chemical Company for a trial of the International Medical Passport. This is another milestone in our B2B strategy as we continue to develop our direct to consumer model."
EasyMed Services' primary focus is to rise to the opportunity presented by the French initiative towards the adoption of mobile health records.
Mr. Sahota continues, "Dow is a leading player in the chemicals industry, manufacturing more than 5,000 products at 197 sites in 36 countries and with approximately 52,000 employees worldwide; the company had sales in 2011 of $60bn. As well as being a great innovator in its own field, Dow has had the vision to provide their executives with EasyMed's cutting-edge medical technology. We look forward to working with them during this trial with a view to a company-wide rollout in the future."
International Medical Passport
EasyMed's International Medical Passport (http://easymedmobile.com/international-medical-passport/) makes medical records accessible worldwide by smartphone - an important service for all business travelers. Today's global travelers need instant access to their health records in case of an emergency. The International Medical Passport puts the complete record on a smartphone together with instant access to pre-approved doctors, clinics and hospitals around the world. The Medical Passport works on all phone, PDA and web platforms and operates in over 80 countries with 300+ mobile carriers. Cloud-based, secure, compliant and accessible on iPhone, Android, Windows and Blackberry platforms, EasyMed's International Medical Passport meets HIPAA requirements, supports HL-7 (the global authority on standards for interoperability of health information technology) and is IBM certified.
About Dow Chemcial
Dow is truly a global company with the scale and expertise to solve challenging problems for customers and society. Our diversified, industry-leading portfolio of specialty chemical, advanced materials, agrosciences and plastics businesses deliver a broad range of technology-based products and solutions to customers in approximately 160 countries and in high-growth sectors such as electronics, water, energy, coatings and agriculture. In 2011, Dow posted annual sales of $60 billion and EBITDA of approximately $8.4 billion. For information, please visit www.dow.com.
About EasyMed Services Inc.
EasyMed Services Inc. (CNSX:EZM)(PINKSHEETS:EMYSF)(MUN:EY6) is a global medical information technology company delivering an end-to-end patient care solution through mobile phone, PDA and server technologies offering specialized services and applications for healthcare, insurance and pharmaceutical industries. We are committed to world-class customer service and the protection of our clients' information. To learn more, please visit www.EasyMedMobile.com.
This news release may contain forward-looking statements, which relate to future events or future performance, such as the continuing roll-out of the Company's primary product and the benefits of such products that may be realized by the Company's targeted customers, and reflect management's current expectations and assumptions about such future events or future performance. Forward-looking statements may also include, without limitation, any statement relating to future conditions or circumstances. These forward-looking statements reflect management's current beliefs and are based on assumptions made by and information currently available to the Company and its management. Investors are cautioned that these forward looking statements are neither promises nor guarantees, and are subject to risks and uncertainties that may cause future results to differ materially from those expected. These forward-looking statements are made as of the date hereof and, except as required under applicable securities legislation, the Company does not assume any obligation to update or revise them to reflect new events or circumstances or to reflect changes in the beliefs or opinions of the Company's management.
The CNSX has not reviewed this release and therefore does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1