|By Marketwired .||
|February 7, 2013 01:11 PM EST||
SAN ANGELO, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 02/07/13 -- Safety-conscious people are learning that they can protect themselves without using lethal force. Smart Stun provides reviews of the latest stun guns and has tested everything they sell. Consumers are finding that there is no need to harm anyone permanently just to get the protection they need. Perpetrators can be temporarily disabled until authorities arrive.
Stun guns are beginning to replace handguns. Stun guns have become increasingly popular as people search for ways to protect themselves and their families without doing permanent harm to others. A stun gun can turns the tables on a would-be attacker and puts the victim in control of the situation.
Women have started carrying lipstick stun guns. As they appear to prepare to be carrying lipstick, they can actually get ready to protect themselves as they enter a dark parking garage or quiet street. Lipstick stun guns come with a built-in flashlight for finding a keyhole quickly in an uncomfortable situation. If the lipstick stun gun must be used, it will be at the ready in their hand.
Some people are carrying what appears to be a flashlight, but is really a million volts of stun gun protection. The black flashlight appearance lets the carrier be discreet while being cautious. A quick touch of the flashlight stun gun disables a predator or attacker instantly.
The cell phone stun gun is perhaps the most discreet of all self-defense weapons. People can carry these everywhere, giving the appearance that they are speaking on their cell phones, when in fact they are fully prepared to defend themselves with 4.5 million volts. The cell phone appearance allows the carrier to be completely discreet yet prepared.
An executive or businessperson can discreetly reach for a pen and really be accessing 1.2 million volts of personal protection. This pen-like stun gun fits easily in a front jacket pocket, shirt pocket, or even openly in one hand. It appears to be a pen until it is needed for self-defense.
For those who prefer to have the most agile protection possible, stun batons have become popular. These batons have a handgrip and a protruding wand section that makes them look similar to police batons, but when they make contact, they deliver high voltage.
If anyone wants a lower-voltage stun gun, some come with as few as 500,000 volts. This can still deliver a disarming shock, but will not be as powerful as stun guns that carry several million volts.
People who would rather carry pepper spray or mace have started purchasing pepper guns. These effective self-defense tools aim like a pistol but spray a disarming pepper or mace spray that repels an attacker. These come in a variety of sizes so that men or women can find the one that accommodates their grip.
Wary consumers are combining their personal stun guns or pepper guns with personal alarms. Attached to a key chain, these alarms attract attention and shock a perpetrator who is unprepared for the loud sound.
Smart Stun -- Real Self Defense -- started with the goal of providing high quality self-defense products to people in the Texas area. That goal was quickly surpassed and Smart Stun now sells throughout the United States. With a distribution center located in Texas, Smart Stun can ship stun guns and related products quickly. The Smart Stun website can be found at SmartStun.com
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1