|By PR Newswire||
|February 11, 2013 03:28 PM EST||
CORAL SPRINGS, Fla., Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Dynasty Limousine, Inc. (OTCPINK: DNYS) is pleased to announce FINRA has approved its name and ticker change effective February 12, 2013.
The Company will now work to officially bring on the 3 new Board of Directors in the coming weeks and reduce the share structure of the Company as previously announced.
Chris Clarke stated, "I am very pleased the name change is official. Now we can begin branding ourselves under our own name. The change will allow for new Board Members and other opportunities for the Company moving forward."
Cyber-Thingy™, along with its marketing partner Preway™, just completed the Petrey 2 day trade show for Convenience Store owners. The trade show was a huge success with over 200 stores interested in receiving these multi-functional kiosks. Preway™ and Cyber-Thingy™ will work together to qualify each store to determine which size kiosk and what services will sell the best in each location. Preway™, with its 300 plus ISOs (independent sales organizations), distributes products and services to over 15,000 retail stores in the USA. Cyber-Thingy™ CEO Chris Clarke states, "The trade show with Preway™ went very well and we look forward to the many great things to come."
In other news:
The machines to be delivered to Empasys™ were at the trade show along with a company representative. The Kiosks are in the process of being rebranded per the specs and will be delivered shortly along with the Kiosks to Max Cellular in the Dominican Republic.
About Cyber Kiosk Solutions, Inc.
Cyber Kiosk Solutions distributes Company owned kiosk machines and tablets under the brand name Cyber-Thingy™ to earn residual revenues and/or sell kiosk machines to earn up-front and residual revenues. Cyber-Thingy's™ multiple revenue streams are derived transaction and fee based programs running within the kiosks such as: Digital Advertising, Mobile Phone Top-up minutes (reload), Online Bill Pay, Prepaid Mastercards, Sim Card Purchase, International Calling Cards, Digital Coupons, Prepaid Airtime, Sweepstakes Games, Events-Sports-Movie Tickets, Gift Card Programs, Branded Prepaid Debit Cards, Digital Lottery and New Product Launch (ALL with immediate purchasing options). Each Kiosk machine comes with a cash bill acceptor and a credit card reader for ease of payment. Tablets are connected to existing POS systems. These multi-functional kiosks and tablets not only earn Cyber-Thingy™ residual revenues but create residual revenue opportunities for the multiple companies involved.
The foregoing press announcement contains forward-looking statements that can be identified by such terminology such as "believes," "expects," "potential," "plans," "suggests," "may," "should," "could," "intends," or similar expressions. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such statements. In particular, management's expectations could be affected by, among other things, uncertainties relating to our success in completing acquisitions, financing our operations, entering into strategic partnerships, engaging management and other matters disclosed by us in our public filings from time to time. Forward-looking statements speak only as to the date they are made. The Company does not undertake to update forward-looking statements to reflect circumstances or events that occur after the date the forward-looking statements are made.
SOURCE Dynasty Limousine, Inc.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1