|By Marketwired .||
|February 12, 2013 09:00 AM EST||
SAN DIEGO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/12/13 -- Tealium, the leader in enterprise tag management systems, today announced the launch of a new multi-city tour for its popular Tag Management University (TMU) training program, geared for customers and agency partners.
The five-city tour kicks off March 5 in Salt Lake City, to coincide with Adobe Summit 2013, and ends in London on June 20. In between, the tour stops at locations in San Francisco (April 18), New York (May 16), and Chicago (June 4). The stops along the tour will be condensed into an afternoon session, called "TMU Boot Camp," that will feature hands-on training and expert instruction on how to use Tealium iQ, the company's market-leading enterprise platform.
"Based on the overwhelming response to our first Tag Management University, we wanted to bring TMU closer to customers and strategic partners," said Clint Ivy, Sr. Director of Education for Tealium. "TMU Boot Camp sessions will provide both beginning and advanced sessions to help marketers be more effective in using Tealium to improve their digital marketing operations."
Tag Management University debuted just three weeks ago at Digital Velocity, the industry's largest tag management user conference, which was held in January in San Diego. The event reached maximum capacity.
The first TMU Boot Camp will be held March 5 at the Hilton Salt Lake City Center, and will focus largely on how to use Tealium to improve the usage of Adobe products, including Adobe SiteCatalyst and Test&Target. Other sessions include Tag Management 101 and Data Validation & Testing. Each boot camp session features multiple instructors, live testing environments, and free training materials. Attendees are required to bring their laptops.
"Tag Management University was extremely beneficial," said Lyndsey Albertson, Manager of Digital Research at FOX Sports Interactive, who attended Digital Velocity in January. "The hands-on training allowed my team to become more comfortable using Tealium, while also deepening my knowledge of the fundamentals of tag management and strategic implementations."
To see a video and get more information about TMU Boot Camp, please visit www.tagmanagementuniversity.com
Tealium is the leader in enterprise tag management, serving some of the most demanding customers in the world. Tealium's web-based service makes it easy for digital marketers to deploy and manage their third-party vendor tags, and then correlate the data those tags generate into an actionable source. Using Tealium, organizations can streamline their digital marketing operations, increase the effectiveness of customer acquisition campaigns, and power their big data initiatives. The company differentiates itself through ease of use, scale and performance, and fanatical customer support. Select clients include Lenovo, A+E Networks, Mattel, Fox Networks Group, Urban Outfitters, Perry Ellis, Nokia, NHL, Sony Online Entertainment, and many more. For more information, please visit www.tealium.com.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1