|By Business Wire||
|February 12, 2013 10:01 AM EST||
AirWatch®, the global leader and innovator in mobile security and the largest Enterprise Mobile Management (EMM) provider announces that Nicholas McQuire, vice president of mobile enterprise strategies at IDC, will present two keynote sessions on enterprise mobility during AirWatch Connect 2013 at Mobile World Congress in hall 3, booth #3B34. McQuire is a top industry analyst focused on global enterprise mobility.
“The market continues to shift from making extensive investments in infrastructure toward cloud-based approaches, which provide the flexibility needed as businesses determine how to manage and support mobility," said Nicholas McQuire, vice president, IDC. “IT departments are increasingly turning toward managed services to help them balance end-user demands for mobility with security requirements, integration with existing resources and maintenance.”
McQuire will address managed services for enterprise mobility during his keynote session on Monday, Feb. 25, from 10:30 – 11:25 a.m. CET, which is open to all Mobile World Congress attendees. His Wednesday session from 11 – 11:30 a.m. CET, only open to Connect registrants, will focus on the next generation of enterprise mobility in the cloud.
“We’ve experienced rapid adoption with multinational corporations and recognize each of their operating regions faces a different set of regulatory and mobility requirements,” said John Marshall, president and CEO, AirWatch. “Organizations experience complex challenges when deploying and supporting mobile devices with existing IT resources. McQuire’s session will highlight best practices and review the capabilities managed service partners provide to augment and streamline effective roll outs and ongoing support to help companies with their mobility strategies.”
For more information and a full list of speakers and partners, visit www.air-watch.com/connect/barcelona-2013.
AirWatch is the largest enterprise mobile management (EMM) provider in the world with more than 5,300 customers and 1,000 employees. During Mobile World Congress in Barcelona on Feb. 25, 2013, AirWatch will present several topical sessions that are open to the public in hall 3, booth #3B34. AirWatch Connect sponsors include Aerohive, Blue Coat, Bradford Networks, Dimension Data, Entrust, Fishnet Security, GEMA, IBM, IBELEM, Jeppesen, MicroStrategy, Nokia, NTS, Samsung, SCHIFFL, Siemens Enterprise Communications, Unisys, Vox Mobile, Xirrus and Zebra Technologies.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1