|By PR Newswire||
|February 13, 2013 07:02 AM EST||
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CEVA, Inc. (NASDAQ: CEVA), the leading licensor of silicon intellectual property (SIP) platform solutions and DSP cores, today announced that it will demonstrate its industry leadership in platform IP for advanced mobile applications at Mobile World Congress 2013. CEVA will also showcase a wide range of LTE smartphones & tablets, low cost smartphones and other mobile computing devices from the world's leading OEMs, all powered by CEVA DSPs. Illustrating the company's position as the world's #1 DSP architecture deployed in mobile devices, CEVA DSPs power 46%^ of the world's cellular basebands today, and have shipped in more than three billion handsets to date.
Technologies on display at CEVA's stand will include:
- Image Enhancement & Computer Vision - CEVA and its partners will demonstrate the widest range of advanced imaging and vision applications running on CEVA's silicon-proven, third generation platform, the CEVA-MM3101. Demonstrations include dynamic range compression, color enhancement, video stabilization, face recognition, gesture recognition and touch free user interface.
- Audio, Voice & Speech - CEVA and its partners will demonstrate a comprehensive range of advanced audio and voice applications, including voice activation, voice pre-processing (echo cancellation, beam forming, multi-mic noise reduction and more) and audio post-processing (surround virtualization, volume equalization, speaker correction and more). These demonstrations leverage the latest generation DSPs based on the CEVA-TeakLite DSP architecture which has powered more than two billion audio/voice chips to date.
- Communications & Connectivity - CEVA and its partners will demonstrate the industry's only software-based Wi-Fi 802.11ac and satellite navigation (GNSS) technologies. These demonstrations are powered by the CEVA-XC DSP, the industry's most successful DSP for advanced communications (LTE, LTE-Advanced and Wi-Fi), with more than 20 design wins to date.
In addition, more than fifty CEVA customers, partners and OEMs will display a wide range of CEVA-powered products and devices at the show, including Acer, Broadcom, Coolpad, Haier, HTC, Huawei, Intel, InterDigital, Konka, Lenovo, LG, Mindspeed, Motorola, Nokia, Samsung, SIMCom, ST-Ericsson, Telit, u-Blox, ZTE, and many more.
Mobile World Congress 2013 takes place in Barcelona, Spain from February 25th to 28th. CEVA will be located at stand 7i70 in Hall 7. To request a meeting with CEVA please email [email protected] or contact your local CEVA sales office.
About CEVA, Inc.
CEVA is the world's leading licensor of silicon intellectual property (SIP) DSP cores and platform solutions for the mobile, portable and consumer electronics markets. CEVA's IP portfolio includes comprehensive technologies for cellular baseband (2G / 3G / 4G), multimedia (vision, imaging and HD audio), voice processing, Bluetooth, Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) and Serial ATA (SATA). In 2012, CEVA's IP was shipped in more than 1 billion devices, powering smartphones from many of the world's leading OEMs, including HTC, Huawei, Lenovo, LG, Nokia, Motorola, Samsung, Sony, TCL and ZTE. Today, more than 40% of handsets shipped worldwide are powered by a CEVA DSP core. For more information, visit www.ceva-dsp.com. Follow CEVA on twitter at www.twitter.com/cevadsp.
^Source: Strategy Analytics – Baseband Market Share Tracker, March 2013
SOURCE CEVA, Inc.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1