|By Business Wire||
|February 13, 2013 10:43 AM EST||
The Cellular Connection, the largest Verizon Premium Wireless Retailer in the U.S., is unveiling a completely new design and look that will be incorporated into each of its new stores moving forward. The new design—unveiled for the first time at the company’s flagship store in Indianapolis—is focused on providing guests with a hands-on shopping experience and helping them understand how to fully integrate their technology purchases into their lifestyles.
TCC started from the ground up, tearing down old fixtures and abandoning its previous store layout to present a never before seen wireless shopping experience of sleek lines and streamlined design.
The new design includes lifestyle stations with apps, add-ons and popular products to enhance everyday life. Guests can explore and try out accessories before buying them or plug their phones into various headsets to listen for themselves. Whether guests are looking for greater access to support a healthy lifestyle, efficiency tools to manage demanding business schedules or get hands-on with the latest and greatest gadgets and toys, the new TCC store design will provide an enhanced shopping experience.
“The new look has a contemporary edge that can be seen from the parking lot; it’s immediately obvious that this is a different type of store,” said Scott Moorehead, president and CEO of TCC. “Guests will experience a store unlike any other in the industry. This is no longer just a location to simply buy a phone and get great customer service; it’s where you come to find out about the products you didn’t even know were on the market and get hands-on with those devices.”
To make buying as easy as checking out online, TCC created a central hub of tablets in the middle of the store where shoppers can purchase the products on their own. Sales consultants are also readily available to answer any questions. Guests are encouraged to come in and play with the vast selection of products so they can find the solution that is right for their home, whether it be TV, phones, music or Internet.
To keep kids entertained while adults shop, TCC built a kid-friendly station with video games and other activities. For guests interested in checking out the highest quality programming and technology at the lowest price, TCC also added a DISH Network zone.
TCC’s long-standing relationship with Verizon Wireless coupled with its buying power allows the company to make its services more accessible to customers while offering unparalleled customer service and competitive pricing. The company sets itself apart from the many other cell phone retailers today by offering superior customer service. At big box stores, customers are just the next person in line. At every TCC location, customers get personalized, one-on-one attention.
TCC is the largest Verizon Premium Wireless Retailer in the U.S. with more than 800 locations across 28 states. Founded in Marion, Ind., in 1991 by Steve and Phyllis Moorehead, TCC owes its success to its ability to hire top-notch professionals who understand the meaning of customer service. For media inquiries, contact Megan Lawler at 317.202.2280 XT. 13 or email her at [email protected]. To learn more about TCC or to find a location near you, visit http://www.ecellularconnection.com.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1