|By Business Wire||
|February 14, 2013 02:02 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bpkh4j/global) has announced the addition of the "Global Intelligent Virtual Assistant Market 2012-2016" report to their offering.
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Intelligent Virtual Assistant market to grow at a CAGR of 39.2 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the growing data explosion in enterprises. The Global Intelligent Virtual Assistant market has also been witnessing the increased demand for mobile-based virtual assistants. However, the high cost of maintenance could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are NextIT Corp., Creative Virtual Ltd., VirtuOz Inc., and Anboto Group.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are Synthetix Ltd., Ecreation Group Pte. Ltd., eGain Communications Corp., Eidoserve (GetAbby) Inc., Fido intelligence Ltd., H-care SRL, Inbenta Technologies, Incesoft Co. Ltd., Indisys, Oddcast Inc., Stanusch Technologies SA, The Selfservice Company Inc., Vi-Clone Corp., MyCyberTwin Pty. Ltd., CodeBaby Corp., InteliWISE SA, IntelliResponse Systems Inc., Nuance Communications Inc., SpeakToit Inc., and Artificial Solutions UK Ltd.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio's Enterprise Computing team said: ''Increased demand for mobile-based virtual assistants is one of the major trends in the Global Intelligent Virtual Assistant (IVA) market. Several vendors have come up with mobile applications with virtual assistants. For instance, Nuance Communications has developed a mobile app called Nina. Nina is a speech-based virtual assistant, developed using speech recognition, voice biometrics, and NLP technologies. Another vendor SpeakToit is also developing virtual assistants specifically for mobile devices. A SpeakToit assistant is a virtual assistant on the user's mobile device that performs tasks based on its conversation with the user. The increased penetration of smartphones is one of the major factors contributing to the growing demand for virtual assistants in mobile devices. Most of the mobile applications are deployed by the smartphone users as compared to other mobile phone users.''
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bpkh4j/global
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1