|By PR Newswire||
|February 15, 2013 05:00 AM EST||
SAN JOSE, Calif., Feb. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sena Technologies, Inc., a Bluetooth innovator in the motorcycle and outdoor activities market, announced its full line of Bluetooth enabled devices for the 2013 year. The 2013 year marks a special year for Sena as the company is bringing more products to market than ever before, including the all-new Sena SMH10R. The full line of Sena headset units allows motorcycle, scooter, and snow sport riders to stay fully connected and engaged while riding as well as staying safe with hands free technology. Sena's units are individually tailored to each rider's specific helmet type and need. Sena users find installing and beginning to use the Sena headset/intercom products is a simple process that only takes about 15 minutes. When they become available, free upgrades to firmware are also offered to all registered Sena customers as well as peace of mind thanks to a two-year warranty offered on all products.
Headsets & Intercoms
The SMH10, launched in 2010, is the flagship product of Sena Bluetooth and has been applauded for its audio quality, volume, ease of use, connectivity and overall manufacturing quality. The SMH10 offers Bluetooth 3.0, four-way conference intercom, multipoint for mobile phone and GPS, voice prompts, Bluetooth stereo headset, versatile jog dial for easy control, and Bluetooth hands free for mobile phones. The SMH10 is also water resistant for inclement weather, offers up to 12 hours of talk time, and is firmware upgradeable. The SMH10 Bluetooth headset/intercom system from Sena is sold in a single pack for $209 and a dual pack for $379. Options to include a universal microphone kit is priced $219 for a single pack and $399 for a dual pack.
Based on the SMH10, the SMH10R is new to 2013 and features a new shape and slim profile, comes standard with Bluetooth 3.0, intercom talk distance of more than one-half mile, an ultra-slim and feather-light profile, four-way conference intercom, ability to conference in a phone call with an intercom participant, multipoint for mobile phone and GPS, voice prompts, stereo headset for Bluetooth audio devices, playback music control, crystal clear and natural sound quality, ability to charge while in use and more. The SMH10R Bluetooth headset/intercom system from Sena is sold in individual units and retails for $219.
The SMH5 is designed with Bluetooth v3.0 technology and allows riders to wirelessly make calls, listen to stereo or mp3 player music or audio instruction of GPS navigation. Riders can also hold conversations with another motorcyclist or the passenger via the SMH5's two-way, multi-pair Bluetooth intercom system up to 430 yards. The SMH5 also supports the Audio Video Remote Control Profile allowing a rider to listen to music wirelessly over Bluetooth as well as remotely control music playback on compatible audio devices. The SMH5 retails for $129.00 for a single kit, $249.00 for a dual kit and is available.
Enhancing the SMH5, the SMH5-FM features a built-in FM stereo tuner and utilizes the latest in Bluetooth version 3.0 technology. The SMH5-FM uses the Bluetooth 3.0 to provide multi-pair Bluetooth intercom up to 760 yards, voice prompts, Bluetooth stereo headset, Bluetooth music playback control, an easy-to-use jog dial, a built-in FM radio tuner with channel scan/store function, optimal sounds level with integrated audio booster, hands free calling for mobile phones, Bluetooth or stereo headset for Bluetooth GPS navigation, water resistant for use in inclement weather, up to seven hours talk time, six days stand-by time, charging on-the-go, and individual volume control for each audio source. The SMH5-FM Bluetooth headset/intercom system from Sena is sold in individual units for $159 and $299 for a dual unit kit.
The SPH10 is designed for outdoor sports activities with a stable and secure fit as well as being sweat and water resistance. With Bluetooth 3.0 technology, the SPH10 allows for hands free Bluetooth mobile phone use, ability to listen to stereo music or voice instructions of GPS navigations, Bluetooth intercom up to 980 yards, four-way conference intercom, voice prompts, and up to 10 hours talk time. Also, the SPH10 offers an easy-to-access and intuitive button operation with individual volume control for each audio source. The SPH10 is priced at $199 for a unit.
The SPH10H is specifically-designed for half-helmet users with a unique ear flap design. The SPH10H features the latest Bluetooth 3.0 technology and allows riders to wirelessly make mobile calls, listen to stereo or mp3 player music or audio instruction of GPS navigation. Riders can also effortlessly hold conversations with other motorcyclists or passengers via the SPH10H's four-way Bluetooth intercom system. The SPH10H is equipped with Sena's exclusive versatile Jog Dial for easy headset controls and allows for up to 10 hours of talk time and seven days of stand-by time. The SPH10H is priced at $219 for a unit.
The all-new SPH10H-FM, based on the SPH10H, offers a built-in FM stereo tuner allowing riders to stay tuned into their favorite FM radio stations. The SPH10H-FM features the latest Bluetooth 3.0 technology, four-way Bluetooth intercom system, hands free mobile phone use, a built-in FM radio tuner with channel scan/store function, and ability to listen to stereo music or audio instruction of GPS navigation. The unit's battery allows for up to seven hours talk time, eight days stand-by-time, and charging on-the-go. The unique ear flap design of the SPH10H-FM allows for quick and easy installation on half helmets and is water resistant for use in inclement weather. The SMPH10H-FM is sold for $239.
Designed specifically for snowmobile riders, Sena's SMH10 Snowmobile includes a pair of Bluetooth v3.0 stereo headsets with long-range Bluetooth intercom. With the SMH10, riders can call handsfree on a Bluetooth mobile phone, listen to stereo music or voice instructions of GPS navigations, and have intercom conversations with up to four people. The SMH10 Snowmobile offers an easy-to-access jog dial and intuitive button operations, Bluetooth intercom up to 980 yards in open terrain, 12 hours talk time and 10 days stand-by time, stereo music via 3.5mm audio cable, flat microphone for cold weather environments, attachable boom microphone for modular snowmobile helmets, hands free music playback control, easy headset controls with the versatile Jog Dial, and is snow and water resistance. The SMH10 for Snowmobiles is $399 for dual kit unit.
Adapters & Transmitters
The SR10 is a Bluetooth two-way radio adapter based on Bluetooth 2.1+EDR technology and is designed to connect various two-way radio devices in the market with Bluetooth headset units. The SR10 has two AUX ports that enable riders to connect non-Bluetooth devices such as radar detectors or GPS navigation devices. With the SR10 riders can talk by phone or by two-way radios at the same time, listen to alarm signal from radar detector and listen to the guides from GPS navigation. The SR10 is priced at $199 for a unit.
The SM10 is a Bluetooth stereo audio adapter aftermarket product based on Bluetooth 2.1+EDR technology. The dual streaming feature of SM10 allows both the rider and the passenger to listen to the same music or radio station, even wirelessly, at the same through Bluetooth headsets. The SM10 has an aux audio input that enables the rider to connect additional non-Bluetooth audio devices such as a radar/laser detector or a GPS navigator. The SM10 supports onboard audio system by optional audio cables for Harley Ultra Classic, Honda Gold Wing and more. While the SM10 pairs best with Sena's SMH10 Bluetooth headset/intercom, the SM10 may actually be paired with nearly any Bluetooth headset available. The SM10 retails for $149.
For more information on the full product line, please visit Sena Technologies' website at www.SenaBluetooth.com.
About Sena Technologies, Inc.
Sena Technologies, Inc. is a leading provider of Bluetooth communication devices, including Bluetooth motorcycle intercom. Since its first and flagship product, the SMH10 Bluetooth intercom/headset for Motorcycle helmets, Sena has been a leading provider of Bluetooth communication systems for power sports and other outdoor activities. Sena offers its products worldwide through its global network of distributors, retailers and OEM partners.
For more information on Sena Technologies, Inc. and its products, please visit www.senabluetooth.com. Follow them on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/senabluetooth or on Twitter @senabluetooth. For media inquiries, please contact Tiffany Egner at (951) 719-1040 or [email protected].
SOURCE Sena Technologies, Inc.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1