|By PR Newswire||
|February 15, 2013 08:30 AM EST||
NEW ALBANY, Ohio, Feb. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Christopher Irion, co-founder and CEO of mobile recycling and buyback company e-Cycle LLC, has been recognized as a 2013 "Pros to Know" by Supply & Demand Chain Executive magazine.
Each year, Supply & Demand Chain Executive honors supply chain management's best and brightest, recognizing exceptional supply chain executives at manufacturing and nonmanufacturing enterprises who lead initiatives to help prepare their companies' supply chains for the times ahead. This is the 13th year for the Pros to Know awards. Supply chain professionals bring value to the bottom line by applying their knowledge, experience and innovative thinking to manage risk in the supply chain while providing a competitive advantage.
"We appreciate the recognition from Supply & Demand Chain Executive, as it is a reflection of the hard work and commitment that our entire e-Cycle team delivers each and every day," Irion said. "We've experienced tremendous growth as a mobile buyback and recycling company committed to helping companies and organizations responsibly recycle devices to the highest environmental standards. Growth often brings its own challenges, and our team has ensured our supply chain continues to meet our evolving needs as well as those of our customers."
Supply & Demand Chain Executive will feature the Pros to Know in its March 2013 issue and on its website at http://www.sdcexec.com.
Co-founded by Tonia and Christopher Irion in 2005, e-Cycle helps organizations take a more responsible, secure and profitable approach to wireless mobile phone recycling. e-Cycle collects used mobile devices from businesses and organizations, reimbursing them for devices that retain value and recycling all others at no charge. The information on every phone is either deleted or destroyed using the industry's most rigorous mobile data security measures. Inc. ranked e-Cycle the #4 Fastest Growing Environmental Services Company in the U.S. and Forbes named e-Cycle the #68 Most Promising, Privately-Held Company in America. In January 2012, e-Cycle became the first and only mobile buyback and recycling company in the world to become e-Stewards, R2, and ISO 14001 certified. For more information, visit www.e-Cycle.com.
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1