|By Marketwired .||
|February 18, 2013 08:45 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 02/18/13 -- The Bedford Report has released new equity reports today. As a leading provider of free in depth reports and timely market updates, Bedford is an essential resource for hundreds of thousands of investors across the country.
Endeavour Silver Corp. (NYSE: EXK) (TSX: EDR) shares declined 7.06 percent on nearly double the average daily volume Friday. Endeavour's silver production in 2013 is forecasted to increase 12-18 percent to 5.0-5.3 million ounces.
Find out more about Endeavour Silver including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/EXK
The Gap Inc. (NYSE: GPS) shares gained 4.85 percent on nearly four times the average daily volume Friday. Bloomberg has reported that the Gap has hired an adviser after Japan's Fast Retailing has shown interest in acquiring the company.
Find out more about The Gap including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/GPS
Quicksilver Resources Inc. (NYSE: KWK) shares declined 8.44 percent to close at $2.17 Friday. The company traded 4.02 million shares in volume, which was 1.7 times its average daily volume. Quicksilver is scheduled to release results of the fourth quarter on Monday, February 25th.
Find out more about Quicksilver Resources including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/KWK
Xoom Corp. (NASDAQ: XOOM) shares soared 59.31 percent on volume of 6.23 million shares as it made its market debut Friday. Xoom is a global online money transfer provider, focused on helping consumers send money in a secure, fast and cost-effective way using their mobile phone, tablet or computer.
Find out more about XOOM including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/XOOM
Disclaimer: Information, opinions and analysis contained herein are based on sources believed to be reliable, but no representation, expressed or implied, is made as to its accuracy, completeness or correctness. The opinions contained herein reflect our current judgment and are subject to change without notice. We accept no liability for any losses arising from an investor's reliance on or use of this report. This report is for information purposes only, and is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities. Certain information included herein is forward-looking within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including, but not limited to, statements concerning manufacturing, marketing, growth, and expansion. Such forward-looking information involves important risks and uncertainties that could affect actual results and cause them to differ materially from expectations expressed herein.
A third party, Providence Media Strategies LLC has paid Equity News Circuit five hundred dollars for the publication of this news release. Neither Equity News Circuit, nor the hiring party, has a financial relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this release. Neither Equity News Circuit nor the hiring party are a registered investment advisor, and nothing in this report is intended as a solicitation to buy or sell any security.
Equity News Circuit
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1