|By Marketwired .||
|February 18, 2013 10:00 AM EST||
AKRON, OH -- (Marketwire) -- 02/18/13 -- Virtual Hold Technology® (VHT®), the world leader in conversation strategies that connect customers in any channel to live help when needed, announced today a new partnership with Selectron Technologies, which provides interactive voice, mobile and web solutions to utilities and government agencies. The partnership will enable Selectron to resell the Conversation Bridge® solution to its 350 clients nationwide.
"VHT is always looking for ways to expand the impact of Conversation Bridge solutions," said VHT CEO Wes Hayden. "By leveraging Selectron's experience, we can improve the self-service experiences of customers interacting with their utilities and government agencies, while saving those organizations money on telecom minutes and infrastructure."
The Conversation Bridge suite of solutions helps companies connect customers with the contact center regardless of the channel the customer is using. Through multichannel callbacks, companies can offer live help when necessary, providing a great experience during key touch points of the customer relationship.
"We use cutting-edge technologies, like the Conversation Bridge, to empower our customers with solutions that cut costs and optimize resources while enhancing the customer experience," said Matt Corbin, Executive Vice President of Sales & Marketing at Selectron Technologies. "Adding the Conversation Bridge to our portfolio helps us tailor solutions with multichannel callback to help our clients achieve their goal of improving customer service with limited budgets regardless of whether the end-user is calling the contact center, visiting the website or using a mobile phone."
Selectron and VHT expect to launch their joint product offering to government agencies and utilities in the near future.
About Selectron Technologies
With 50 years in business and over 20 years serving local and state governments, Selectron Technologies, Inc. is the most trusted name in the industry. We empower over 350 agencies and utilities with cutting edge technology to reduce costs, better manage staff workloads, and improve services to their citizens. Selectron Technologies partners with government clients to provide interactive voice response, web, notification, payment, and mobile solutions. Every Selectron solution is customized to your agency's business rules and is fully integrated into your IT infrastructure. To learn more about Selectron's agency-optimizing solutions, visit www.SelectronTechnologies.com or email [email protected].
About Virtual Hold Technology (VHT)
VHT's Conversation Bridge is a simple solution with huge impact that provides customers a consistent experience no matter how they try to contact you. VHT's intelligent callback solutions prepare businesses for next-generation communications channels, such as mobile apps and internet-connected TV consoles, by enabling context data to be passed from these channels to existing routing and screen-pop systems. To learn more about how VHT can save your company money, optimize your customer interactions and transform your customer's experience, visit www.conversationbridge.com or email [email protected].
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1