|By Business Wire||
|February 20, 2013 09:46 AM EST||
Leading TMT investment banking firms, Redwood Capital Group and LD&A Jupiter, today announced the creation of a New York-based joint venture dedicated to providing cross-Atlantic mergers and acquisitions and corporate finance advisory services to middle-market technology, media and telecommunications (TMT) companies.
The joint venture, known as LD&A Redwood, focuses on cross-Atlantic transactions from both partner firms. LD&A Redwood brings together deep sector expertise in technology, media and telecommunications, as well as over 50 professionals with local presence across six US and European cities. In addition, the two partner firms combine a strong track record of advising on over 80 successfully completed cross-border M&A and corporate finance transactions with clients and counterparties including Amdocs, ARM, Avid, Axel Springer, Cap Gemini, Cisco, DCC, Deutsche Telekom, Electronics Arts, Experian, France Telecom/Orange, Manpower, News Corp, Nokia, Oracle, Pearson, Rakuten, Saint-Gobain, SFR, VMWare. LD&A Redwood operates in New York, Los Angeles, London, Paris, Munich and Geneva. LD&A Redwood’s Managing Partner James Turino, a seasoned banker with over 20 years of investment banking and direct industry management experience, is based in the joint venture’s headquarters in New York.
“With so many potential acquirers in the USA, global reach is important for our European TMT M&A projects,” confirms Marc Deschamps CEO LD&A Jupiter. “LD&A Redwood now offers our combined European clients the best USA coverage of any European growth TMT focused investment bank while keeping deep EU coverage and the efficiency of local banking teams.”
“Similarly, LD&A Redwood provides thorough coverage of leading European corporations and technology companies for our American clients,” added Gregory Bedrosian CEO of Redwood Capital. “The LD&A Redwood joint-venture enables us to significantly expand on a key strength of both partner firms, leading cross-border transaction execution for growth companies.”
About LD&A Jupiter
LD&A Jupiter, with offices London, Paris and Munich, offers pan-European coverage and a unique combination of cross-border capabilities and know-how. LD&A Jupiter identifies, structures and executes value-creative private and public market transactions for corporations and financial investors. Transactions include build-ups, mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, as well as the issuance of equity or debt capital for customers from the Software, IT Services, Telecom, Internet/Digital Media, Gaming, Customer Care, Electronics and Cleantech industries. Additional information can be found at www.ldajupiter.com.
About Redwood Capital Group
Redwood Capital Group, with offices in New York, Los Angeles and Geneva, is an investment banking firm serving the technology, communications, media, business services and other growth industries. The firm focuses on mergers & acquisitions, corporate finance, restructuring and valuation advisory services for its clients worldwide. Taking a relationship driven approach, the firm has a strong track record of delivering superior results for clients by leveraging deep sector knowledge and transaction experience. Additional information can be found at www.redcapgroup.com.
LD&A Jupiter is the marketing name of LD&A SAS (France), LD&A Ltd (UK) and Jupiter GmbH (Germany).
Redwood Capital is the marketing name for Redwood Capital Group and its subsidiaries. Investment banking activities of Redwood Capital Group are conducted through RCG, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Redwood Capital Group. RCG, LLC is regulated by FINRA and is a member of SIPC.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1