|By Business Wire||
|February 20, 2013 11:07 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qlsczk/3d_mobile_market) has announced the addition of the "3D Mobile Market: Global Advancements, Business Models, Technology Roadmap, Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)" report to their offering.
The past decade witnessed a giant leap in the entertainment industry, with 3Dl motion pictures trickling out of cinemas to 3D television screens. New generation 3D mobile phones are next to follow suit, without the need for 3D viewing glasses. With an increasing number of mobile applications and technologies being produced, 3D capture is likely to become as important as 3D viewing in TVs. Mobile phones with 3D cameras and HD video recording capabilities are set to become a rage in the near future.
With investments towering up for 3D content development, market players such as Movidius, Myriad, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Sharp Corporation and Texas Instruments already foresee a huge potential in this market. This improvised 3D experience on mobile phones is set to revolutionize the multimedia market by broadening the horizons of the entertainment industry.
This report looks at the implementation of 3D in mobile PCs. It analyzes the challenges and opportunities for 3D technology in mobile devices as well as its impact in the marketplace. The report also gives insights on global implementation trends, key market players, future scope, drivers and restraints in the market, along with growth potential across different geographical regions.
Key Topics Covered:
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 MARKET OVERVIEW
4 MOBILE 3D: MARKET SIZE & FORECAST BY 3D-ENABLED DEVICES & COMPONENTS
5 MOBILE 3D: MARKET SIZE & FORECAST BY APPLICATIONS
6 MOBILE 3D: MARKET SIZE & FORECAST BY REGIONS
7 COMPANY PROFILES
- EON REALITY
- IMAGINATION TECHNOLOGIES
- NTT DOCOMO
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qlsczk/3d_mobile_market.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1