|By PR Newswire||
|February 21, 2013 11:21 AM EST||
SAN JOSE, Calif., Feb. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Nokia Siemens Networks and LSI Corporation (NASDAQ: LSI) announced today a collaborative framework with ARM® processor based System-on-Chips (SoCs) that enable enhanced support for real-time performance, I/O optimization, robustness and heterogeneous operating environments on multi-core SoCs.
Nokia Siemens Networks is increasing investment in technology development in mobile broadband business and actively participating in Linaro Networking Group and to ARM ecosystem in general to enable better use of Open Source Linux® software and tools. This will both enhance performance of forthcoming base station BTS products as well as drive towards lower power consumption.
"LSI is very pleased to be collaborating with Nokia Siemens Networks on innovative mobile broadband solutions," said Jim Anderson, general manager for LSI's Networking Solutions Group. "The LSI Axxia line combines ARM processor cores with our unique Virtual Pipeline™ acceleration technology to create a platform for next-generation mobile broadband solutions and other applications. Our advanced software and emulation capabilities ensure accelerated time to market for our customers."
LSI will showcase its portfolio of networking acceleration solutions at Hall 6 - Stand 6B60 at the GSMA Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain, February 25-28. LSI will announce its participation in the Linaro Networking Group at Mobile World Congress as well.
LSI Corporation (NASDAQ: LSI) designs semiconductors and software that accelerate storage and networking in datacenters, mobile networks and client computing. Our technology is the intelligence critical to enhanced application performance, and is applied in solutions created in collaboration with our partners. More information is available at www.lsi.com. Connect with LSI via Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
LSI, the LSI & Design logo, Storage.Networking.Accelerated., Axxia and Virtual Pipeline are trademarks or registered trademarks of LSI Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
All other brand or product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
SOURCE LSI Corporation
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1