|By RealWire News Distribution||
|February 22, 2013 01:10 AM EST||
Aito CEA 6 set to provide cloud-based analytics API for B/OSS applications
Espoo, Finland - February 21, 2013: Today, Aito Technologies, the leading provider of Customer Experience Analytics (CEA) for mobile operators, announced the new features of its next major version of the award-winning customer experience analytics product, Aito CEA.
Already established as a market leading customer experience analytics solution that provides a unified view of the customer life cycle for users across a mobile operator's business, Aito's next generation CEA product now includes a cloud-based analytics engine offering an API to both a mobile operator's in-house and third party B/OSS solutions.
Aito CEA 6 will offer an API to existing B/OSS vendors' solutions, such as customer care and network operations solutions, to fetch customer and network profiling indicators and scores. Aito CEA 6 will provide over one hundred commercial and technical indicators enabling a 360-degree view into individual subscriber's behaviour, experience and business aspects over the life cycle. Mobile operators will easily integrate data from Aito's powerful CEA engine to complement existing systems, while third party B/OSS application suppliers will be able to OEM Aito CEA 6 to provide key customer indicators, such as satisfaction, experience, usage or lifetime value into their existing processes and tools.
Commenting on the announcement, Aito's CEO, Anssi Tauriainen said: "We have seen a recent trend amongst large mobile operators who want to augment existing solutions across the B/OSS with CEA data rather than implement a standalone CEA solution. This trend is forcing B/OSS application vendors to respond and hence we are offering Aito CEA 6 as an OEM solution to these vendors. We see that technical solutions have gaps in analysing the commercial side of the customer relationship, and vice versa, and this is the need that Aito CEA 6 fulfils."
Tauriainen continued: "We also took the decision to deliver the Aito CEA API capability from public or private cloud to deliver a more agile approach to integrating CEA data thereby increasing the scalability and speeding and simplifying deployments."
Already established vendor Nexus has committed to integrating Aito CEA 6 into their solution.
Aito will be exhibiting at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona (location 5C111) and will be providing conference delegates with more information about Aito CA 6.
About Aito (www.aitotechnologies.com)
We change your understanding of your customers.
Aito is the leading provider of Customer Experience Analytics software that changes the way communication service providers understand their customers. Our goal is to help CSPs maximise customer experience and lifetime value by enabling improved business, operations, product, sales, marketing, and customer care performance. Our product, Aito CEA, unifies business, network, product and customer data for real-time analysis, discovery and reporting that is easy-to-use and deployed out-of-the-box in weeks, not months Headquartered in Espoo, Finland, Aito has employees based in London, Moscow, Dubai and Kuala Lumpur. Aito's customers include Nokia, Blyk, Elisa, TDC (TeleDenmark), Ucell (TeliaSonera), Etisalat, PT Axiata XL, Tele2, Zain, Omantel, Network Norway, Mauritius Telecom, and others.
Press contact: Nick Gregory at [email protected]
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1