|By Business Wire||
|February 24, 2013 06:22 AM EST||
Founded by Nokia, Samsung, Silicon Image, Sony and Toshiba, the MHL Consortium’s goal is to establish MHL technology as the de facto standard of choice for audio / video connectivity for mobile devices.
At MWC, attendees will see booth demonstrations in gaming, home entertainment and video conferencing. The latest generation MHL specification supports the following features:
The MHL Consortium has more than 190 members supporting the MHL standard, including some of the largest consumer electronics and mobile device companies in the world. There is an estimated installed base of more than 220 million products, including adapters, automotive accessories, AV receivers, Blu-ray Disc™ players, cables, DTVs, monitors, projectors, smartphones, tablets, TV accessories and more. For a full list of MHL-enabled devices, please go to:
Monday, February 25, 2013 (9 a.m.-7 p.m. CET)
Tuesday, February 26, 2013 (9 a.m.-7 p.m. CET)
Wednesday, February 27, 2013 (9 a.m.-7 p.m. CET)
Thursday, February 28, 2013 (9 a.m.-4 p.m. CET)
Hall 7, Stand 7C71
Fira Gran Via
Passeig Juan Carlos I
08908 Hospitalet de Llobregat
To schedule a business or press meeting, please contact: [email protected].
Follow MHL (@MHLconsortium) on Twitter.
Become a fan on Facebook.
Learn more about MHL technology on YouTube.
About MHL, LLC
MHL, LLC is the Agent for overseeing and administering the adoption, licensing, and promotion of the MHL Specification. The MHL Specification was developed by Nokia Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Silicon Image, Inc., Sony Corporation, and Toshiba Corporation as a standard for mobile wired video/audio connectivity, which will enable the development of standard-compliant mobile and display products across a broad connectivity ecosystem. MHL, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Silicon Image, Inc. For more information please visit http://www.mhltech.org.
MHL and the MHL logo are a trademark, registered trademark or service mark of MHL, LLC in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners in the United States and/or other countries.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1