|By PR Newswire||
|February 24, 2013 06:01 PM EST||
SINGAPORE, February 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Plans expansion & hiring across all key SE Asia markets in the coming year
Vserv.mobi, a leading global mobile ad network for app developers, publishers and advertisers announced 6X growth in Ad requests since commencing operations in South East Asia in April 2012. This follows the company partnerships with premium publishers like Okezone, Kompas, Viva News, Antara News, Metro TV News, Utusan (Malaysia), Cosmopolitan (Indonesia).
The company has witnessed robust growth in its global operations, with 65% of revenues now coming from markets outside India. Vikas Gulati, Vice President - Business Development, Southeast Asia, Vserv.mobi said "We have outperformed our revenue milestones and continue to aggressively focus on expanding our footprints in the region. Having already built a strong network of advertisers & publishers in emerging markets like Indonesia & Vietnam, we will expand our on ground presence in other markets like Malaysia, Philippines & Thailand in the year ahead. This year will also see the roll out of our revolutionary AudiencePro platform across Telco partners globally."
eMarketer forecasts that the mobile industry in Asia Pacific will grow to $6.1 billion in 2016. This presents a huge opportunity for all the players in the ecosystem to unlock significant value for their brand & various app properties. With several marquee advertisers & publishers on board and tremendous growth in it's Android inventory, Vserv has very quickly established a name for itself in the region. Some of the premium advertiser brands on the Vserv.mobi network include P&G, Unilever, Nestle, Adidas, Aveo, Samsung, Nokia, GM,Telkomsel, Pizza Hut & Axis amongst others.
Founded in 2010, Vserv.mobi is an award winning Mobile Ad Network, having been named "Media Company of the Year" at the MMA Smarties 2012 and listed in the Red Herring Top 100 Award. The company presents a compelling value proposition for brand advertisers, premium publishers, app developers and telecom providers with its two revolutionary platforms, AppWrapper and AudiencePro. AppWrapper is the World's Simplest App Monetization platform- it enables premium advertising & innovative pricing models on any app, without coding, in just one click. The AudiencePro platform combines the scale of the Vserv.mobi global Mobile Ad Network with comprehensive user data from Telcos, to revolutionize how advertisers can reach their exact target audience across all mobile platforms.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1