|By Marketwired .||
|February 25, 2013 03:00 AM EST||
BARCELONA, SPAIN -- (Marketwire) -- 02/25/13 -- AirWatch Connect 2013 - Bradford Networks, the best choice to enable secure network access for corporate issued and personal mobile devices, and AirWatch, the largest Mobile Device Management (MDM) provider in the world, today announced the companies will showcase a blueprint for addressing the unique security concerns brought about by the Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) trend at the AirWatch Connect 2013 user conference. AirWatch Connect is being held in Barcelona, Spain, February 25-28, 2013 in conjunction with Mobile World Congress 2013.
"BYOD has created new challenges for IT departments, introducing many new devices, each with its own security posture, that need to be monitored and managed as they attempt to access the network," said John Marshall, CEO, AirWatch. "Our partnership with Bradford Networks creates the foundation for a comprehensive security strategy that integrates network access control with mobile device management to ensure network security and integrity at the edge of the network."
Bradford Networks and AirWatch announced a strategic partnership in August 2012, which combines the benefits of AirWatch's MDM solutions with Bradford Networks' network access control (NAC) solution to deliver the industry's first BYOD Blueprint. The joint offering provides an integrated, easy-to-use and affordable solution to manage and secure corporate and employee-owned mobile devices on the corporate network, thereby comprehensively addressing today's BYOD security concerns.
In addition to AirWatch Connect 2013, AirWatch and Bradford Networks will hold a joint webinar on March 26, 2013 to showcase the BYOD Blueprint and explain how their technologies complement each other to ensure full visibility and control of the network and mobile devices in this era of IT consumerization. To register, please visit www.bradfordnetworks.com/AirWatch-Webinar
"With the influx of personal devices on corporate networks, IT organizations need to be sure that the applications that employees are using on their mobile devices are trusted; they must be sure of the integrity and secure configuration of endpoint devices; and they need to secure the network by controlling access to resources based on pre-established access policies," said Tom Murphy, CMO at Bradford Networks. "AirWatch is the ideal partner for creating a BYOD blueprint that provides a holistic approach to addressing these security challenges. We encourage attendees to stop by our booth at AirWatch Connect 2013 to see this integrated solution for secure BYOD in action."
"The partnership between Bradford Networks and AirWatch enables us to provide a more comprehensive, strategic offering for BYOD that addresses our customers' demands for mobility, together with complete visibility, security and control over each device and user requesting access to the network. The BYOD Blueprint gives us a competitive advantage and is helping to fuel growth and penetrate new markets," said Matt Ashman, co-founder and sales director, Khipu Networks.
AirWatch is the largest enterprise mobile management (EMM) provider in the world with more than 5,300 customers and 1,000 employees. During Mobile World Congress in Barcelona on Feb. 25, 2013, AirWatch will present several topical sessions that are open to the public in hall 3, booth #3B34. AirWatch Connect sponsors include Aerohive, Blue Coat, Bradford Networks, Dimension Data, Entrust, Fishnet Security, GEMA, IBM, IBELEM, Jeppesen, MicroStrategy, Nokia, NTS, Samsung, SCHIFFL, Siemens Enterprise Communications, Unisys, Vox Mobile, Xirrus and Zebra Technologies.
About Bradford Networks
Bradford Networks offers the best solution to enable secure network access for corporate issued and personal mobile devices. The company's flexible Bradford Networks platform is the first network security offering that can automatically identify and profile all devices and all users on a network, providing complete visibility and control. Unlike vendor-specific network security products, Bradford Networks provides a view across all brands of network equipment and connecting devices eliminating the network blind spots that can introduce risk. Bradford Networks is now used by more than 900 customers worldwide in markets such as healthcare, financial services, retail, government, education and more. For more information, please visit www.bradfordnetworks.com.
Network Sentry is a trademark of Bradford Networks, Inc. All other trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
email: Email Contact
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1