|By Business Wire||
|February 25, 2013 04:00 AM EST||
Mobile Web technologies specialist dotMobi today announced that Verio Inc., the leading provider of online business solutions for small-to-medium businesses worldwide, will offer the goMobi® mobile website publishing tool to its extensive customer base.
goMobi, an end-to-end mobile publishing platform, allows any business to quickly create a compelling mobile Web presence. goMobi enables businesses to engage with customers on more than 10,000 mobile and Web-connected devices and leverages features unique to mobile such as GPS mapping, click to call, and video. goMobi also includes support for m-commerce.
“As cross-device content consumption continues to surge, the most valued content will be designed to span all devices that customers use to connect to the Internet,” said Jenny Pfeifer, Verio product manager. “goMobi is an ideal solution to solving this challenge on mobile.”
Eileen O’Sullivan, dotMobi COO, said, “dotMobi’s focus is to empower businesses to deliver great mobile experiences every time, everywhere and on every device. goMobi lets companies embrace the opportunity to bring customers appropriate content experiences for all devices in use in a multi-screen world.”
Headquartered in Dublin, dotMobi -- a wholly owned subsidiary of Afilias Limited -- is a worldwide leader in enabling the development & discovery of quality mobile content through innovative services, in turn helping businesses and individuals reach the world’s billions of mobile phone users. dotMobi spurs mobile industry innovation by giving content providers the tools they need to ensure the Web will work on mobile devices with speed, accuracy and relevant content. Visit dotMobi for more information on .MOBI domains and all dotMobi services, including DeviceAtlas and the goMobi mobile website publishing solution.
About Verio Inc.
Verio is the leading provider in delivering innovative online business solutions to SMBs worldwide. Verio's solutions provide Cloud, Web hosting, managed services, application hosting and SaaS that enables SMBs to drive online success. Verio is a subsidiary of NTT Communications and supports its operations with their highly reliable and scalable Global Tier-1 IP Network. Through this network, Verio provides partners and customers with access to business solutions in more than 120 datacenters worldwide. For more information, join us on Twitter @Verio, Facebook Verio or www.verio.com.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1