|By Marketwired .||
|February 27, 2013 08:00 AM EST||
HALLE, GERMANY -- (Marketwire) -- 02/27/13 -- The BERLINER TAGESZEITUNG newspaper recently discovered that Mike Mahlow, the founder of the internet portal www.pcfritz.de, is aiming at a far-reaching campaign in the online sector where the negotiations on this side are just about to arrive at a successful conclusion.
According to the information from the marketing department of www.pcfritz.de, Mahlow wants to bring the first Google Glass Glasses onto the German market before the end of 2013. Google Project Glass is Google's sustainable research project because it fades information onto the visual field of glasses. That's why you don't have to think twice about calling it a pioneering invention. The data for it are drawn from the World Wide Web (better known as internet) with a technology called augmented reality. When asked by the BERLINER TAGESZEITUNG newspaper, Mahlow (who is incidentally the managing director and founder of pcfritz.de) had the following to say: "pcfritz.de will put a lot of effort into supplying the first glasses to customers before the 2013 Christmas holiday. Contract negotiations are already underway with suppliers ..."
A little bit of background information for this state-of-the-art technology: Google is now in the end phase of testing the functionality of its augmented reality glass with glass explorers in the United States. The glasses will cost about 1,500 dollars in the starting phase of the sales launch and several million potential users have already applied on the pages of GOOGLE. pcfritz.de became known as a company from Halle, Germany with substantially lower-priced Windows 7 versions that it secured for itself all over the world by purchasing licences from the Microsoft MAR program. Mahlow says that these Windows 7 versions are so inexpensive that final customers can talk about more than one bargain. That put pcfritz.de in margial customer demand in the first quarter of 2013. The BERLINER TAGESZEITUNG newspaper launched a test purchase at www.pcfritz.de to test the authenticity of the Windows 7 versions and they think the final customer is getting a sensational deal.
Some details about pcfritz.de
Fast, faster and cheaper than ever before.
pcfritz.de is the next-generation high-growth trading firm with great service for computers, entertainment electronics, telecommunications, photography and household appliances.
It has an extensive range of products including whole systems, single pieces of equipment and a whole series of accessories for home, office and on the road. This not only focuses on products, but also solutions for helping our customers get where they're going.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2240120
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1