|By PR Newswire||
|February 27, 2013 10:00 AM EST||
CHICAGO, Feb. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Fieldglass, Inc., the leading technology provider to procure and manage contingent labor and services, today announced both customer and company executives have been recognized by the Supply & Demand Chain Executive "Pro To Know" awards.
TELUS' Patti Vora honored twice for her program successes and demonstrated leadership as a female supply chain executive
TELUS' Strategic Sourcing Manager Patti Vora is a first-time "Pro To Know" for transforming the company's contingent labor program and optimizing its use of Fieldglass' Vendor Management System (VMS) in 2012. After careful evaluation, Vora implemented a new supplier strategy, improved internal processes and reconfigured Fieldglass for efficiency and compliance. All of the changes implemented at TELUS by Vora delivered significant cost and process efficiencies over the course of only 13 months. Today, this best-in-class contingent workforce program ensures TELUS has the right contractors, at the right time and the right price.
Vora was also recognized by the magazine in a brand new editorial feature, "Top Female Leaders in the Supply Chain." Vora is among those showcased as women who are driving strong initiatives within their business to generate growth in the supply chain.
Nokia Siemens Networks' procurement team recognized for its strategic deployment of Fieldglass
The Nokia Siemens Networks contingent workforce program team was honored by the "Pro To Know" awards for its implementation of the Fieldglass VMS. With limited resources, the team developed a repeatable deployment strategy that would allow them to implement Fieldglass rapidly.
In 2012, the company deployed Fieldglass in more than 30 countries to achieve complete visibility into its workforce and streamlined processes. Led by Pramod Singhal, the team members are Siddhartha Ghosh, Oliver Cufflin, Andras Bodori, Prashant Singh, Pia Ahlgren and Navneet Kumar.
Fieldglass' Chuck Baren earns award for his VMS implementation thought leadership
Fieldglass Director of Implementations Chuck Baren was honored by the magazine as a first-time "Pro To Know" for driving Fieldglass' best-of-breed implementation vision and strategies. A 10+ year industry veteran, Baren optimized the company's deployment methodology for large, global customers for efficiency, while also developing new approaches to help mid-size customers implement the solution. Baren's refined implementation methodologies allow Fieldglass customers to achieve ROI and benefits quickly and effectively.
The full lists of 2013 "Pros To Know" and "Top Female Leaders in the Supply Chain" are available in the March issue of Supply & Demand Chain Executive magazine and online here: http://www.sdcexec.com/news/10879380/supply-demand-chain-executive-announces-2013-pros-to-know-award-winners.
ABOUT FIELDGLASS, INC.
Fieldglass is the largest Vendor Management System (VMS) provider. Its innovative Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions allow organizations to better procure and manage their flexible workforces, including contingent labor, services arranged through Statements of Work, independent contractors and specialized talent pools. Using Fieldglass' technology and value-added consulting services, global companies establish and sustain strategic, results-oriented contingent workforce and services procurement programs, year after year.
Fieldglass is the current VMS market leader in global labor spend and holds the industry's highest customer satisfaction rating two years running, according to Staffing Industry Analysts. The world's leading companies, including GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, Monsanto, Rio Tinto and Salesforce, rely on Fieldglass to gain visibility into complex services spend, improve worker quality, enforce both corporate and external compliance and realize greater contingent workforce program efficiencies. For more information, visit www.fieldglass.com.
SOURCE Fieldglass, Inc.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1