|By Business Wire||
|February 27, 2013 11:50 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f648xc/mobile_marketing) has announced the addition of the "Mobile Marketing to Life Scientists (2012)" report to their offering.
Competing for a scientist's attention isn't easy, which is why major suppliers seek to maximize every possible form of outreach. Still in its nascent stage, connecting with scientists via mobile devices presents a new way for suppliers to get some face-time with scientists. The infrastructure is there, and scientists (like the rest of the population), are increasingly relying on PDAs, smartphones and tablets for personal use. Many suppliers have yet to develop many (if any) applications designed specifically for mobile devices, but most of them have already invested resources in figuring out how to begin.
Enter BioInformatics LLC's newest report Mobile Marketing to Life Scientists. Designed to instruct suppliers on scientists' mobile device usage and preferences in the lab, this report will provide guidance as to how to move forward with a mobile device outreach strategy.
This report will help you to understand:
- Use of mobile computing in the lab
- Reasons for not using portable/mobile devices in the lab
- Ways desktop computers and portable/mobile devices support scientists' research
- Information scientists would like to access via a smartphone or tablet in support of their work in the lab
- Work-related content scientists create using desktop computers and portable/mobile devices
- Perceived helpfulness of mobile apps for ordering products
- Mobile app categories of most interest to scientists
- Information scientists would like to receive from life science suppliers via a portable/mobile device
- ...and MORE
1. At the end of 2011, there were 6 billion mobile subscriptions.
Two-thirds of life scientists own a smartphone.
2. The number of consumers in the U.S. who own a tablet computer now exceeds 13 percent just two years into the market's existence.
One-third of life scientists own a tablet.
3. Mobile internet will overtake desktop internet usage by 2014.
72% of life scientists regularly use a mobile device to support their research in the lab.
4. Half of U.S. adult cell phone owners (50%) now have apps on their phones.
68% of life scientists have apps on their phones.
5. Nearly one-in-three consumers would like brands to send them promotions via a mobile device.
56% of life scientists would like lab suppliers to send them protocols and application notes via a mobile device.
Use this report to plan your mobile strategy today.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f648xc/mobile_marketing
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1