|By Business Wire||
|February 28, 2013 09:11 AM EST||
Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV), a leading global provider of financial services technology solutions, announced today that its client, ACLEDA Bank, PLC., was named a Celent Model Bank for 2013. Celent selected ACLEDA, headquartered in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, based on its successful initiative to bring mobile financial services to consumers without banking relationships, which the bank accomplished using Mobiliti Reach™ from Fiserv.
Celent Model Banks are selected through independent review and scoring by Celent analysts. The review process is based on three criteria: quantitative success measure, which is weighted most heavily; degree of innovation; and technology or integration excellence.
“When we select the Celent Model Banks each year, we focus on submissions that clearly demonstrate that the initiative had a clear and sustainable impact on the bank and its customers,” said Bob Meara, Senior Analyst with Celent’s Banking Group. “ACLEDA’s mobile banking initiative was found to be compelling and innovative, having clearly advanced the bank’s objective of making financial services universally available to the people of Cambodia, regardless of whether or not they have a banking relationship.”
In October 2012, ACLEDA expanded its services with Fiserv by deploying Mobiliti Reach to enable financial services for market segments in Cambodia that have no formal banking relationships. Using Mobiliti Reach, ACLEDA is now able to reach consumers without access to banking services to create and fund an ACLEDA mobile-only account. From this account, customers can complete transactions including person-to-person payments, bill payments, mobile phone top ups and cash deposits and withdrawals via ACLEDA branches, ATMs and offline offices.
“ACLEDA has accomplished significant milestones this past year with its mobile banking initiative,” said Serge van Dam, vice president, Mobile Solutions, Fiserv. “The bank was able to grow at a rapid rate by taking advantage of the unique attributes of the mobile channel to provide financial services to previously underserved customer segments.”
Mobiliti Reach from Fiserv enables banks in emerging economies to deliver a complete and carrier-independent mobile banking and payments solution. Suited for major banks in rapidly evolving economies, Mobiliti Reach can enable its users to reach existing banked customers, and new unbanked and underbanked consumer segments.
- Celent Model Banks 2013 – http://www.celent.com/reports/model-bank-2013-case-studies-effective-technology-usage-banking
- Mobiliti Reach from Fiserv - http://www.fiserv.com/customer-channel-management/mobile-solutions/mobiliti-reach.htm
- ACLEDA Bank, PLC. – http://www.acledabank.com.kh/
Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV) is a leading global technology provider serving the financial services industry, driving innovation in payments, processing services, risk and compliance, customer and channel management, and business insights and optimization. For more information, visit www.fiserv.com.
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1