|By YV&C News Desk||
|November 2, 2004 12:00 AM EST||
The mood was definitely upbeat on Thursday, October 28, as the 45th Annual Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show commenced with the largest opening day crowd in its history. The YV&C staff was on hand and spent most of their time at Bahia Mar and Las Olas, touring the show's superyachts. We're happy to report that the weather was sunny and beautiful, the brokers were optimistic, the crews were as gracious as ever, and the yachts were crowded with prospective clients for both sale and charter. It was a great opportunity to exchange ideas with so many of you. Following is our Fort Lauderdale Photo Album with some highlights from this year's show. Enjoy - and here's to a great season!
(October 28, 2004) - Carmen Gonzalez, executive vice president of advertising sales, Fuat Kircaali, publisher, and Jamie Matusow, executive editor of YV&C on the opening day of the 45th Annual Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show.
(October 29, 2004) - Andrew "Andy" McDonald, and Afsaneh Franklin of The Antigua Charter Yacht Meeting 2004 at the YV&C booth. International Yacht Vacations & Charters Magazine is pubsihing the "Official Show Directory" of this year's event.
(October 29, 2004) - Louise M. Dutton (center) of Yacht Productions Inc. with Carmen Gonzalez and Jamie Matusow at the YV&C booth.
(October 29, 2004) - Jamie Matusow, Ann Landry of Koch Newton & Partners, and Captain Brad Carpenter and Stewardess Barbara Davis of RAGAZZA (watch for an article on RAGAZZA in YV&C's upcoming issue to debut at the The Antigua Charter Yacht Meeting 2004 on December 2, 2004).
(October 29, 2004) - Jamie Matusow and Captain Alex Greenson of STARSHIP.
(October 29, 2004) - Jennifer Saia, president of THE SACKS GROUP with Jamie Matusow and Captain Alex Greenson of STARSHIP. The Sacks Group has also recently added M/Y JANIE to its charter fleet. The 157' 2004 Tri-Deck accommodates 10 guests in 5 staterooms and charters for $157,000 - $175,000/week, plus expenses.
(October 29, 2004) - Jennifer Saia, president of THE SACKS GROUP YACHTING PROFESSIONALS with the Sacks Team. Watch for this exclusive YV&C "charter broker" interview in the upcoming issue of International Yacht Vacations & Charters Magazine, which will debut on December 2, 2004 in Antigua!
(October 29, 2004) - Jamie Matusow and Carmen Gonzalez of YV&C with Carlos Equiveras of YACHTSTORE.
(October 29, 2004) - Jamie Matusow of YV&C with Solenn DeBraux of FRASER YACHTS at the Fraser barge during the 45th Annual Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show. Jamie and Solenn recently visited Canada's Gulf Islands on M/Y PACIFIC YELLOWFIN. Watch for this story in Issue 4 of YV&C.
(October 29, 2004) - Jamie Edmiston and EDMISTON staff on board M/Y ALFA FOUR with Jamie Matusow (center) of YV&C.
(October 29, 2004) - Jamie Edmiston of EDMISTON giving a private tour of M/Y ALFA FOUR to YV&C - International Yacht Vacations & Charters Magazine during the 45th Annual Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show. M/Y ALFA FOUR is the latest yacht from the Oceanco shipyard and can be purchased for Euro 52,500,000. Delivered in June this year, the 60m (197ft) yacht made her public debut at the Monaco Yacht Show where she received an overwhelming response.
Her stylish Andrew Winch interior features the latest technology, combined with an impressive range of facilities that include; a large glass-frosted Jacuzzi swimming pool, sky gymnasium and beauty salon, vast sunbathing area that can be used for helicopters, and a surround-sound cinema room.
(October 29, 2004) - Jamie Matusow and Carmen Gonzalez of YV&C on board M/Y ALFA FOUR with Jamie Edmiston of EDMISTON.
(October 29, 2004) - Captain Taki Tsakos of M/Y ALFA FOUR (left) and Eel Kant, Managing Director of Oceanco (right) with Peter Croke of Merle Wood & Associates. Croke is considered the No.1 superyacht salesman in the world.
(October 29, 2004) - William Smith III, vice president and John Dane, president and CEO of TRINITY YACHTS with Grisha Davida of SuperYacht Conference, and Carmen Gonzalez and Jamie Matusow of YV&C. The leading U.S. superyacht shipyard, TRINITY YACHTS showcased a number of their yachts including M/Y JANIE, during the 45th Annual Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show. (M/Y JANIE now included in the charter fleet of The Sacks Group is a 157' 2004 Tri-Deck, accommodates 10 guests in 5 staterooms and charters for $157,000 - $175,000/week, plus expenses.)
(October 29, 2004) - William Smith III of TRINITY YACHTS points out some key features of brand-new M/Y JANIE to Jamie Matusow and Carmen Gonzalez of YV&C and Grisha Davida of SuperYacht Conference during a private tour of the newest Trinity yacht.
(October 30, 2004) - Grisha Davida (r) of SuperYacht Conference runs into a fellow YV&C and Jet Charters & Travel (JC&T) magazine reader, at the Fort Lauderdale International Airport newsstand. JC&T is a supplement to YV&C; the two are polybagged on newsstands worldwide.
(October 30, 2004) - YV&C booth at the 45th Annual Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show offered special show discount on magazine subscriptions.
YV&C PHOTO ALBUM ARCHIVES:
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Wireless Opportunities in Healthcare (The Market for Bluetooth, RFID, Zigbee, UWB WWAN, WMAN, WLAN and other technologies)
- CEM - Customer Experience Management Market Growing at 17.3% CAGR to 2019: Forecast in New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Digital Advertising Market (Online) Growing at 11.9% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- IAB Mixx Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing Creativity That Works
- CTIA Announces Emerging Technology, Hot for the Holidays and the MobITs Award Finalists
- Global Cyber Security Industry
- Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- Freelancer.com Fast 50 reveals a rise in data and engineering jobs as the Internet of Things takes off
- Customer Experience Management Market (VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics) - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- MMA Global 2014 Smarties Shortlist Unveils The Best In Mobile Marketing From Around The Globe
- Global System-On-A-Chip Industry
- Lawful Interception Market 2014-2019 Forecasts (Network Technologies and Devices, Communication Content, End Users)
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Virtualization Expo New York Call for Papers to Expire January 15, 2010
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Is the "Mobile Web" Already With Us ?
- Google Gang Unveils "gPhone" Platform, Android
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: "GMAIL Mobile"
- Symbian Welcomes the Availability of Nokia's N72
- Jim Liddle's Symbian Blog: Opera Releases New Wireless Development Platform
- Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Joins Ulitzer
- Symbian & Open Source: The Momentum Grows
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Unisys: A Clear Vision for Cloud Computing
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1